I have been in touch with some wonderful friends from the Guatemala days who are now living in Madrid, and they are going to pick me up from the airport and let me stay with them a couple of nights - Praise the Lord! I was getting a little nervous about what I was going to do when I first get there. I will arrive on Friday to Madrid, then Sunday I will go from Madrid to Salamanca. I will be staying in a University residence hall, but I will have my own room and bathroom - yay! :) I don't know anyone else in my program, so I'm a little nervous about the whole thing. But it's a good nervous. Classes start Monday, the 29th. Keep me in your thoughts & prayers please! :)
¡Bienvenidos a mi blog! Welcome to my blog! I thought it might be fun to keep a "journal" about different things I do related to teaching Spanish, so here it is! Hope you enjoy...
Friday, June 19, 2009
Almost ready to go...
So it's less than a week until I leave for Spain, and I am wrapping up some last minute details. It's a good thing I started packing several days ago... I have had to keep adding and subtracting items from the suitcase. My goal was to just go with one bag, but... yeah, that didn't work out too well. So, two bags it is. Bummer, because I was really hoping that for the first time in my life I could make it on just one suitcase. Oh well! I guess some things just aren't going to change. :):)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment